Thursday, November 29, 2007

I...Am...Batman!


I loved this assignment, Batman is my favorite hero of all time, I used to run around in my underwear with a black trash bag and a Batman mask on all the time when I was younger...a shame I had to stop. :) Well, we got the assignment to re-design Batman and I decided to mend two things i like, Comics and Video Games. I took Batman and Altair (Assassin's Creed) and mashed them together, it's not like I put Batman head on Altair's body, I left out some stuff that Altair had and put some stuff on that Batman had. I will probably color it a little later just to make it Bat-Ass haha get it...no? ok fine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say man... That's a little cheap... haha! I'm just kidding.

But, Matt's Bat Pimp so has your ass kicked. hahaha!

Anyways, man. Check out my blog at http://SungSung-s3.blogspot.com

The Big PR said...

stop drinking so much hateraid Gray ha ha.

Unknown said...

Since I ran out of money to spend on booze...It's my only release. Aside from constant masturbation, but I've decided not to talk about that after I told.... after...I..told..Kevin....he...he..Poor Kevin....